TIBCO just announced the release of tibbr 7, and we’re thrilled about how it’s improving the enterprise collaboration experience. From advanced and custom analytics to free external communities, the platform—which was named a leader in Gartner’s last Magic Quadrant—has rounded out it’s offering to further distinguish itself from linear messaging platforms and give users a multi-dimensional view of people, discussions, tasks, and content.
What’s more, tibbr has also achieved FedRamp certification, meeting security standards required of government organizations and NGOs. The FedRAMP program involves security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services, and tibbr is one of just a few products to have been certified.
Release highlights include:
- External community creation for working with customers, partners, and/or vendors, with free unlimited external community instances in the hosted version of tibbr.
- Advanced analytics and custom analytics via TIBCO Spotfire that enables users to review collaboration activities such as interdepartmental post activity and trends of content being shared across departments.
- More intuitive administration with more granularity in features, like role management.
- Major tech stack upgrade for improved performance, security, and scalability.
- Integration capabilities that allow users to incorporate tibbr features into the systems employees already use—apps, websites, mobile, and more—so they can take better advantage of them.
tibbr offers a deep customization and is available both in the cloud and on-premises.
Learn more about tibbr here, and read the press release in the TIBCO Newsroom. Try tibbr for free now at try.tibbr.com, and request a demo at email@example.com.