THE 2015 TIBCO ENERGY FORUM is now sold out!!
On September 1 and 2, TIBCO will bring together industry luminaries from all segments of the energy industry for our 13th Annual Houston Energy Forum where attendees will network, listen to industry thought leaders, and learn best practices directly from TIBCO customers, partners and subject matter experts.
This must-attend event, taking place at the Norris Conference Center near downtown Houston, will spotlight executive speakers, a wide range of customer presentations, and breakout sessions featuring real-world use cases and best practices from major and independent producers, distributors, and refiners.
Our insightful agenda will explore the energy industry’s top challenges and opportunities:
- Attendees will learn how to incorporate additional variables and statistical rigor into their organization’s drilling and production analysis in order to optimize their exploration and production efficiencies and ROI.
- Operations professionals from across the energy industry will discover how advanced analysis and predictive techniques can uncover new ways to diminish downtime and non-productive time (NPT) and minimize risk by better understanding exposure to asset integrity issues.
- Exploration and production (E&P) executives will learn effective methods for managing the data tsunami and empower end users to unite real-time and historical data to reveal new insights.
If you are missing this year’s event, catch up with us at TIBCO NOW in spring 2016 for the latest and greatest in the energy industry, and more! Socialize with us- Follow the event on Twitter #TIBCOEF15
- Register for this event to learn about the latest trends, innovations, and advanced analytics technologies that are transforming the energy industry.
- Try Spotfire and start discovering meaningful insights in your own data.
- Subscribe to our blog to stay up to date on the latest insights and trends in Fast Data and Big Data analytics.